Three-day tour along the South Coast that brings you to some of the most precious jewels of Iceland - Glaciers, waterfalls, Ice cave, the Golden Circle and Northern lights.
- Þingvellir national park (Thingvellir)
- Geysir hot springs
- Gullfoss waterfall
- Crystal Ice Cave
- Seljandsfoss Waterfall
- Skogafoss Waterfall
- Vatnajökull - Europe's biggest glacier
- Skaftafell Nature Reserve
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
- Vík - The Coastal Village
- Reynisfjara - Basalt Columns & Black Sand Beaches
- Northern Lights
- Small group experience
- Eyjafjallajökull Glacier / Volcano view*
- Hekla Volcano / Volcano view*
* Views of Eyjafjallajökull glacier, Hekla Volcano and entrance to the crystal cave are subjected to weather conditions.
Please note that ice caves are an ever changing natural phenomenon and, therefore, unpredictable. We will visit one ice cave during the tour and the choice of a cave is based on conditions and safety.